Do I need a visa for my course?

This will depend on the duration of your course and which country you are from.  All students with courses longer than three months need to apply for a Study Visa.  For courses shorter than three months, you may need to apply for a Visitor’s Visa.  Please visit our Visa Information page to find out more.